Transfer your pension
Reviewing your existing personal pension(s) can be very beneficial and there are many reasons to take stock of your retirement plans.
By taking advantage of our free no obligation review you will be in a much improved position to understand how your current pension plan(s) are performing and what other options are available to you.
Investment techniques are constantly changing to suit prevailing economic and market conditions, and investment advice is tailored to make the most of these conditions in order to create the best results for you in retirement.
- Better fund performance between now and retirement can make a significant difference to the value of your investment.
- In April 2015, pension legislation changed to allow more flexibility for people from the age of 55. We can help you understand the changes and explain how you can benefit.
- Reviewing your financial circumstances provides you with the opportunity to consolidate numerous preserved pensions.
- We can help you trace pensions you’ve lost touch with, possibly from a previous employer.
- You’ll have a much better understanding of how your current pensions have performed over the years and what your options are to maximise your income in retirement.
- We will help you review your pension trust arrangements in order to ensure that the money you’ve saved goes to the right people upon your death.